PLEGA is taking extra precautions to mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 by monitoring and following the latest news and government health advice daily.
We have introduced new safety procedures:
- Best hygienic practice with hand sanitiser and disinfectant throughout our offices and production facility with constant instruction for staff to use it frequently.
- We have instigated the practice of social distancing and given all staff additional workspace.
- Many employees are working remotely from their homes.
- We are encouraging no physical contact with clients and staff members are also equipped with hygiene kits and procedure to follow.
- We are following standard precautions as advised by the Health Department that requires anyone who is unwell or has had a potential exposure to self-isolate.
To date our team has not been impacted and we are continuing our production and services. As an NDIS registered provider, PLEGA is committed to supporting our customers through this uncertain time and we are striving to provide the best product and service even during this difficult climate.
We at PLEGA wish you all the very best in a period where we will all need to pull together.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by calling 1800 648 648 or send us an enquiry online.